Washington, DC (September 23, 2021) — GovExec, the leading information services and insights company for government leaders and contractors, is holding its third annual Theodore Roosevelt Government Leadership Awards. GovExec will host the event virtually on October 21, 2021. It will be available to view at https://governmenthalloffame.com/. In addition, GovExec is partnering with CBS to provide dedicated episodes to the winners with special messages from high profile guests over three days, October 25 (Directors, Pathfinders), November 1 (Visionaries), November 8 (Defenders, Partners).
The Theodore Roosevelt Government Leadership Award Winners 2021 are:
- Steven Suder, National Alternative Transportation/Multi-modal Program Lead, National Park Service
- Suzanne Shirley, Director of Community Engagement and Fellowship, Veterans Health Administration Innovation Ecosystem, Veterans Affairs Department
- Pauline Nunez; Project Coordinator, Denver Region; U.S. Census Bureau; Commerce Department
- Carolyn Vines Sapla, Acting EEO Officer/Supervisory Attorney, Bureau of Prisons
- Sylviane Haldiman; Associate Deputy Commissioner, Office of Systems; Social Security Administration
- Kanitra Tyler, Supply Chain Risk Management Service Owner, Office of the Chief Information Officer, NASA
- Scott Weidie; Branch Chief, Security Cooperation and Multinational Exercises; U.S. Indo-Pacific Command; Defense Department
- Derek Tournear; Director, Space Development Agency; Defense Department
- Gilman Louie, Chief Executive Officer, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
- Gina Adams, Senior Vice President for Government Affairs, FedEx
The event is made possible by founding underwriter AT&T Public Sector; elite underwriter WAEPA; impact underwriters Pega, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, and BetterUp; and Supporting underwriters Cisco, Google Cloud, HP, Microsoft Federal, Oracle, and SAP.
As the market-leading information platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. All powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform services are three-fold—data that informs, content that connects, and marketing services that activate. Reaching nearly three million government influencers each month, GovExec’s brand and platform portfolio includes Government Executive, GovTribe, Market Connections, Nextgov, Public Sector 360, Government Contracting Institute, Government Marketing University, Defense One, Military Periscope, The Atlas for Cities, Route Fifty, City & State New York, City & State Pennsylvania, and a strategic investment in Power Almanac.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (240) 461-3053