Washington, D.C. (October 18, 2023) — Government Marketing University – an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development for the public sector market – announced the winners of its 2023 GAINER Awards. This year’s awards honor the U.S. Public Sector’s top government marketing innovators across seven categories such as lead generation, social media, and brand awareness. Winners were announced at GMarkU’s annual GAIN 2023 Conference, the premier government marketing conference, on October 17, 2023 at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
GAINER Award winners are honored for their excellence in government marketing and we celebrate the best in government marketing across the U.S. Public Sector,” said Lou Anne Brossman, Founder of Government Marketing University or Constance Sayers, Chief Revenue Officer, GovExec. “Their campaigns raised the bar in Innovation, Creativity and Success. We are so proud of these winners who are the driving force behind government marketing.”
The 2023 GAINER Award Winners are:
- Anna Patsel-Powel, Marketing Director, REI Systems
- Tanium Government Marketing Team, Tanium
- MetroStar Marketing Team, MetroStar
- Ian Centrone, Tourism Programming Manager, Martin County – Office of Tourism & Marketing
- John Jones, Assistant Marketing Director, MFGS, Inc.
- Sherryl Dorch, Vice President of Marketing, Swish Data
- Michelle Goldberg, Director of Business Development, McAllister & Quinn
- Cortney Kesselman, Digital and Social Media Marketing, MFGS, Inc
- Heather Reilley, Lead Associate, Marketing, Booz Allen Hamilton
Lifetime Achievement Award:
- Anne A. Armstrong, Govexec
The GAINER Award winners received a free digital advertising campaign for their company or organization (valued at $10,000) and a complimentary dinner for two (valued at $200).
# # #
About Government Marketing University:
Government Marketing University, part of GovExec’s portfolio, is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media, and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform. Government Marketing University offers training, research, certifications, mentoring, and community resources all in one place.
Media Contact: Liz Stein, email@example.com